Choose a savings program to meet your needs and goals:
A Regular Savings Account is still a great way to meet your financial goals. The convenience, flexibility, and liquidity of our savings accounts attract a diverse population of customers.
Our Regular Savings Account features:
- $50.00 minimum balance*
- No limit on number of deposits
- Maximum of twelve withdrawals per quarter**
- Pays a great rate! Interest calculated using daily balance method, compounded and credited quarterly
- Online Banking
To sign up for a regular savings account, apply now or stop by the bank.
*During any quarterly period in which the average collected balance falls below $50.00, the account will be subject to a $9.00 quarterly maintenance fee. (If you are a minor the fee will only apply if your average collected balance falls below $10.00).
**An activity fee of $1.00 will be charged for all non-ATM withdrawals exceeding twelve (12) per quarter. These twelve (12) withdrawals include regular withdrawals, transfers, and electronic debits.
Christmas Club Account
The holiday season can be an expensive time of year. With that in mind, Gothenburg State Bank offers a special Christmas Club Account. This account is designed for customers to make minimal deposits throughout the year to save for holiday expenses.
Features of the Christmas Club Account include:
- Pays a great rate!
- Any dollar amount can be deposited
- Interest is credited annually (October 31st) and checks are mailed (balance of account) the 1st business day of November.
- No withdrawals are allowed
- No service charges
*On all interest bearing savings accounts, interest is accrued daily on the balance of collected funds in the account.